Modern Workplace Learning 2020: Building a continuous learning culture is written by Jane Hart. It is a continuously updated resource, the first section of which is free to access. You can purchase access to the entire online resource as well as a PDF version HERE.
Please note this resource is currently being updated,
so some parts of the online resource may be unavailable from time to time
PART 1 – THE THEORY
- Introduction to Modern Workplace Learning – This section is FREE to read
- Foster modern workers
- Inspire modern managers
PART 2 – THE PRACTICE
- Encourage a daily self-learning habit
- Adopt a formal process of continuous self-development
- Encourage reflective practices
- Support social learning and collaboration
- Help managers with on the job development
- Offer opportunities for continuous learning
- Provide flexible resources for on demand use
- Design modern approaches to classroom training
- Facilitate problem solving
Note this is one of a series of 3 complementary resources produced by Jane Hart. Other two are:
Every Professional’s Guide to Modern Learning is intended to help individuals
take charge of their own continuous self-improvement and self-development.
Grow And Develop your Team: A Guide for Modern Managers is intended to help
managers have a more active role in the development of their people.