In this section we will consider TEN ways that you might advise an individual to learn something new by themselves – in 20-30 minutes every day on the Web, and at little or no cost. They won’t have to do all of them, but the aim will be to help them find something (or some things) they can do daily that will be of value to them.
Each page of this section, provides some reading and a question to think about.
- Interact with people in their professional network
- Keep up with the top stories in their professional network
- Participate in a group or community of practice
- Read one or more online magazine articles or blog posts
- Read a book abstract
- Take a micro-lesson
- Watch a video
- Listen to a podcast
- Get alerts with new Web resources
- Use a curation service