In this section we offer some general guidance you can provide to individuals on how to organise their own personal and professional daily learning.
Each page of this section, provides some reading and a question to think about.
- Help them build a habit of daily learning
- Help them decide what to do
- Help them avoid information overload
- Help them avoid FOMO
- Help them save something for later
- Help them keep track of what they find
- Help them “connect the dots”
- Reflect and share in a blog
- Help them make use of a lifelong learning platform