The Modern Workplace Learning Practitioner Programme (MWL PP) will help you implement Modern Workplace Learning principles and practices in your organisation.
The Programme is shown below: It comprises 4 blocks of work of 4 units. It is available:
- EITHER as a self-paced programme (ie you complete the units in your own time). Each block consists of a reading from the MWL 2021 online resource plus a work-based task. This programme is supported by Jane Hart
- OR as 4 x 4-week scheduled online workshops facilitated by Jane Hart.
A Certificate of Achievement will be awarded to those who successfully complete the 16 Practical Tasks in the programme.
|A: MODERN TRAINING (1)
B: MODERN TRAINING (2)
C: SUPPORTING CONTINUOUS LEARNING AT WORK
|D: PROMOTING CONTINUOUS SELF-LEARNING
- For the self-paced programme: £199 – includes access to the MWL online resource
- For the 4 online workshops: £350 – includes access to the MWL online resource
- To keep fees as low as possible we automate payment through PayPal, where you will get a transaction receipt. Follow the PayPal payment instructions below.
- However, if you require a formal invoice and/or VAT receipt and/or want to pay by inter-bank transfer this incurs an additional admin fee of £25. Email Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk Full payment will need to be received before joining instructions are sent out.
- The Programme can be run privately for an organisation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and fees.
PAYPAL PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- Select the relevant option from the below. This will take you to a page at the PayPal site to pay, where you can pay by PayPal or credit card and receive a payment receipt. If you use a credit card, please note our merchant name is Tesserae Ltd, so this is the name that will appear on your credit card statement
- We will use the name and email address you provided to PayPal to set up your account and send your login details, so if this different, please send full details to Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk
- If there is more than one participant, please send the name and email address of each participant to Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk
- If you do not receive an email within 24 hours with access details, please contact email@example.com