The Modern Workplace Learning Practitioner Programme (MWL PP) will help you implement Modern Workplace Learning principles and practices in your organisation.
The Programme is shown below: It comprises 4 blocks of work of 4 units. It is available:
- EITHER as a self-paced programme (ie you complete the units in your own time). Each block consists of a reading from the MWL 2021 online resource plus a work-based task. This programme is supported by Jane Hart
- OR as 4 x 4-week scheduled online workshops facilitated by Jane Hart.
A Certificate of Achievement will be awarded to those who successfully complete the 16 Practical Tasks in the programme.
|A: MODERN TRAINING (1)
B: MODERN TRAINING (2)
C: SUPPORTING CONTINUOUS LEARNING AT WORK
|D: PROMOTING CONTINUOUS SELF-LEARNING
- For the self-paced programme: £199 – includes access to the MWL online resource
- For the 4 online workshops: £350 – includes access to the MWL online resource. (Note: These workshops can also be run privately for an organisation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and fees.)
- Please note we have a strict payment in advance policy
- Automated online payment by PayPal also allows us to keep our fees as low as possible. You will receive a transaction receipt from PayPal which you can use for your expenses.
- However, if you require a formal (VAT) receipt and/or want to pay by inter-bank transfer then there Is an additional fee of £25 in which case please email Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk.
Please note we have a strict payment in advance policy operated through PayPal.
- Select the relevant option from the dropdown list below. This will take you to a page at the PayPal site to pay, where you can pay by PayPal or credit card and receive a payment receipt. If you use a credit card, please note our merchant name is Tesserae Ltd, so this is the name that will appear on your credit card statement
- We will use the name and email address you provided to PayPal to set up your account and send your login details, so if this different, please send full details to Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk
- If there is more than one participant, please send the name and email address of each participant to Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk
- If you do not receive an email within 24 hours with access details, please contact email@example.com