The Modern Workplace Learning Practitioner Programme (MWLPP) will help you enable and support learning in the modern workplace
The Programme is available as an on demand programme. It comprises 4 blocks of work of 4 units each. Each unit comprises a reading from the MWL 2021 online resource and a practical task. Each unit will involve about 2-3 hours of work. The 4 blocks of work are shown below. (Alternatively you can take the 4 equivalent online workshops)
A MWLPP Certificate of Achievement will be awarded to those who successfully complete the 16 unit tasks.
[Note: An alternative to the on demand resource is the 4 online workshops although the cost for this is different.]
Introduction to Modern Workplace Learning of MWL 2021 – FREE to read
|A: MODERN TRAINING (1)
B: MODERN TRAINING (2)
C: SUPPORTING CONTINUOUS LEARNING AT WORK
|D: PROMOTING CONTINUOUS SELF-LEARNING
- To keep fees as low as possible we automate payment through PayPal, where you will get a transaction receipt. Follow the PayPal payment instructions below.
- However, if you require a formal invoice and/or VAT receipt and/or want to pay by inter-bank transfer this incurs an additional admin fee of £20. Email Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk
- The Programme can be run privately for an organisation, please contact Jane Hart for more details and fees.
PAYPAL PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- Add the relevant Workshop(s) or Block(s) to the Shopping Cart. This will take you to a page at the PayPal site to pay, where you can pay by PayPal or credit card and receive a payment receipt. If you use a credit card, please note our merchant name is Tesserae Ltd, so this is the name that will appear on your credit card statement
- We will use the name and email address you provided to PayPal to set up your account and send your login details, so if this different, please send full details to Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk
- If there is more than one participant, please send the name and email address of each participant to Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk
- If you do not receive an email within 24 hours with access details, please contact email@example.com