In this section we will consider how you can help a manager to understand an address a performance problem in his/her team, and identify the best way(s) to solve it.
Each page of this section, provides some reading and a question to think about.
- Understand the need for performance analysis
- STEP ONE: Understand the problem
- STEP TWO: Consider whether anything is preventing the desired performance
- STEP THREE: Consider whether there is a knowledge or skills deficiency
- STEP FOUR: Consider what is important when identifying a training/support solution
- Facilitate a collaborative solution design workshop
- Design a performance assessment
- STEP FIVE: Implement the solution
- STEP SIX: Measure the new performance