Modern Workplace Learning 2019 is available as EITHER (1) an online resource OR (2) a paperback:
You can purchase personal access
to the ONLINE RESOURCE which includes:
- the 20 chapters of the multimedia web book: this contains hyperlinks to external resources, embedded images, videos and documents, interactive surveys, as well as downloadable resources (like charts and templates). The web book will be continuously updated during 2019.
- a PDF that contains the core text, a few colour graphics as well as hyperlinks to both external and internal resources. Note: the PDF can be downloaded for your own personal use. (Group discounts/licenses are available below). Updated PDFs will be made available from time to time.
- membership of the MWL Community to keep up to date with news and for discussion around modern workplace learning. It includes daily curated resources on lifelong and continuous learning. The community is powered by Slack. You can join once you have logged into the website..
Once we receive your payment, I will set up an account for you on the site and email you your login details. Please make sure you advise me of the name/email address of the account holder if they are different from those provided by the purchaser. You can email the details at Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk
To keep the price as low as possible we offer a number of payment options:
If you are happy with a PayPal receipt, payment can be made by credit card or PayPal. Just click on the Buy Now button below and follow the payment instructions. This is the simplest and cheapest way to pay, and is best for those who can expense their purchase. [Please note our merchant name is Tesserae Ltd]
If you want an invoice/VAT/receipt and/or want to pay by inter-bank transfer. Note: If payment requires us to be set up as a supplier in your system then this occurs an additional admin fee Email Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk
For participants on the MWL workshops
are available: Please email Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk with details
of the group size for a quotation.
The PAPERBACK version
was published on 4 January 2019.
- 278 pages
- Size: 6″ x 9″ (15.24cm x 22.86cm)
- Black and white with a few (black and white) diagrams.
- URLs to external resources provided in Chapter endnotes.
- No access to downloadable resources
- No updates to the online resource since publication date appear in this book
£25 + P&P
The book is printed on demand and sent to your address; there are a number of delivery options.
3% for 15-29 copies, 8% for 30-59 copies, 10% for 60-119 copies, 15% for 120-299 copies, 20% for 300-599 copies, 23% for 600-1,199 copies, 25 for 1,200+ copies.
The paperback is only available
directly from Lulu Press
at this link.