Next public workshop: 11 January – 19 February 2021
Continuous learning and development in the workplace is much more than continuous training. Whilst it is up to everyone to become a lifelong learner and keep up to date with what’s happening in their industry or profession to remain employable, it’s also up to L&D departments to help individuals develop the new skills of independent continuous learning as well as provide a continuous flow of learning opportunities. In this 6-week workshop we will look at how you can promote, enable and support continuous, planned self-learning at work.
- Week 1: Fostering learning agility or learnability
- Week 2: Encouraging a daily self-learning habit
- Week 3: Building modern learning skills
- Week 4: Curating learning opportunities
- Week 5: Running a learning campaign
- Week 6: Adopting a formal process of continuous self-development
HOW THE WORKSHOP RUNS
Online Workshops are hosted in our Yammer network. They consist of weekly readings and practical tasks where you share your work with the cohort in a group space. There are no synchronous activities so are suitable for any timezone.. Each workshop will involve 2-3 hours of work, but you decide when you do the work and interact with the group, so you can fit into your working life. The workshops are facilitated by Jane Hart. These workshops are therefore not traditional courses, they are as much about the other people who you can learn from.
PRE-READING FOR THIS WORKSHOP
Section 1: Understand Modern Workplace Learning in the MWL 2020 resource
To keep our fees as low as possible we offer a number of ways of payment:
- £129: If you are happy with a PayPal receipt, payment can be made by credit card or PayPal. This is the simplest and cheapest way to pay and best for those who can expense their fees. Follow the PayPal payment instructions below.
- £149: If you want an invoice/VAT/receipt and/or want to pay by inter-bank transfer, email Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk. Please note payment will need to be made in advance of the workshop date, and also note if payment requires us to be set up as a supplier in your system then this will incur an additional admin fee.
PayPal payment instructions
- When you click the Buy Now button you will be taken to a page at the PayPal site where you can pay by PayPal or credit card, and receive a payment receipt. If you use a credit card, please note our merchant name is Tesserae Ltd, so this is the name that will appear on your credit card statement
- We will use the name and email you provided to PayPal to set up your account and send your login details, so if this different, please send full details to Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk
- If there is more than one participant, please send the name and email address of each participant to Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk
- If you do not receive an email within 24 hours with your joining instructions, please contact email@example.com