Next public workshop: 5 – 30 July 2021
Continuous learning and development in the workplace is much more than continuous training. Whilst it is up to everyone to become a lifelong learner and keep up to date with what’s happening in their industry or profession to remain employable, it’s also up to L&D departments to help individuals develop the new skills of independent continuous learning as well as provide a continuous flow of learning opportunities. In this 4-week workshop we will look at how you can promote, enable and support continuous, planned self-learning and self-development
- Week 1: Foster learning agility
- Week 2: Encourage a daily self-learning habit
- Week 3: Build modern learning skills
- Week 4: Adopt a formal process of continuous self-development
HOW THE WORKSHOP RUNS
This online workshop is hosted in our Yammer network and is facilitated by Jane Hart.. It consists of 4 weekly readings and practical tasks where you share your work with the cohort in a group space. There are no synchronous activities, so you decide when you do the work and interact with the group, and fit the work into your working life. The workshops are therefore suitable for any timezone. Note: these online workshop are not traditional courses, they are as much about interacting with and learning from other people. The work commitment is about a couple of hours a week. (Successful completion of the Practical Tasks in these workshops can be put towards the MWL Practitioner Programme Certificate of Achievement.)
PRE-READING FOR THIS WORKSHOP
Section 1 of MWL 2021: Introduction to Modern Workplace Learning (Access to the full online resource and PDF is included in the workshop fee)
Please note we have a strict payment in advance policy.
- £99: Automated online payment by PayPal also allows us to keep our fees as low as possible as you will. You will receive a transaction receipt from PayPal which you can use for expenses. Please use the payment instructions below.
- £109: If you require a formal (VAT) receipt and/or want to pay by inter-bank transfer, in which case please email Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk for further details.
PayPal payment instructions
- When you click the Buy Now button you will be taken to a page at the PayPal site where you can pay by PayPal or credit card, and receive a payment receipt. If you use a credit card, please note our merchant name is Tesserae Ltd, so this is the name that will appear on your credit card statement
- We will use the name and email you provided to PayPal to set up your account and send your login details, so if this different, please send full details to Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk
- If there is more than one participant, please send the name and email address of each participant to Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk
- If you do not receive an email within 24 hours with your joining instructions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org