Next public workshop: 15 June – 24 July 2020
Continuous learning and development in the workplace is much more than continuous training. Whilst it is up to everyone to become a lifelong learner and keep up to date with what’s happening in their industry or profession to remain employable, it’s also up to L&D departments to help individuals develop the new skills of independent continuous learning as well as provide a continuous flow of learning opportunities. In this 6-week workshop we will look at how you can promote, enable and support continuous, planned self-learning at work.
- Week 1: Fostering learning agility or learnability
- Week 2: Encouraging a daily self-learning habit
- Week 3: Building modern learning skills
- Week 4: Curating courses and resources
- Week 5: Running a learning campaign
- Week 6: Adopting a formal process of continuous self-development
You can find out more about how this workshop runs in the left-hand sidebar, but please note this is an active and interactive workshop so you will be producing things and sharing your work with others. If you prefer to just read about the topic, you are recommended to purchase access to the online resource, Modern Workplace Learning 2020. Please note: that MWL 2020 is free to participants on this workshop.
(Note: This is one of our three MWL workshops. You can find details of the other workshops here)
To keep our fees as low as possible we offer a number of ways of payment:
|Ways to pay|
If you are happy with a PayPal receipt, payment can be made by credit card or PayPal. Just click on the Buy Now button below and follow the PayPal payment instructions. This is the simplest and cheapest way to pay and best for those who can expense their fees. Follow PayPal payment instructions below
If you want an invoice/VAT/receipt and/or want to pay by inter-bank transfer. Please note payment will need to be made in advance of the workshop date, and also note if payment requires us to be set up as a supplier in your system then this will incur an additional admin fee. Please email Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk.
PayPal payment instructions
- When you click the Buy Now button you will be taken to a page at the PayPal site to pay. Either Sign in to your PayPal account OR Check out as Guest to pay by credit card. Complete the form with your credit card details. You will also receive a payment receipt. Note: our merchant name is Tesserae Ltd, and this is the name that will appear on your credit card statement
- Where there is more than one participant, please provide the name and email address of each participant in the Instructions to Merchant.
- Click Return to Tesserae Ltd to return to this site.
- You will then receive an email from us with your joining details.
- If you do not receive the email within 24 hours, please contact email@example.com