Next public workshop runs 2 March – 10 April 2020
This 6-week will look at how to design, deliver and manage a number of modern training content, events and experiences for the workplace, and consider how and when they might best be employed.
- Week 1: Create flexible online resources
- Week 2: Design modern approaches to classroom training
- Week 3: Facilitate group learning experiences
- Week 4: Provide continuous learning opportunities
- Week 5: Deliver daily micro-training
- Week 6: Consider immersive learning technologies: virtual, augmented and mixed realities.
Participation in this workshop also includes access to the online resource, Modern Workplace Learning 2020.
(Note: This is one of three MWL workshops. You can find details of the other workshops here)
To keep our fees as low as possible we offer a number of ways of payment:
|Ways to pay|
|If you are happy with a PayPal receipt, payment can be made by credit card or PayPal. Just click on the Buy Now button below and follow the PayPal payment instructions. This is the simplest and cheapest way to pay and best for those who can expense their fees. Follow the PayPal payment instructions below.||If you want an invoice/VAT/receipt and/or want to pay by inter-bank transfer. Please note payment will need to be made in advance of the workshop date, and also note if payment requires us to be set up as a supplier in your system then this will incur an additional admin fee. Please email Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk.|
PayPal payment instructions
- When you click the Buy Now button you will be taken to a page at the PayPal site to pay. Either Sign in to your PayPal account OR Check out as Guest to pay by credit card. Complete the form with your credit card details. You will also receive a payment receipt. Note: our merchant name is Tesserae Ltd, and this is the name that will appear on your credit card statement
- Where there is more than one participant, please provide the name and email address of each participant in the Instructions to Merchant.
- Click Return to Tesserae Ltd to return to this site.
- You will then receive an email from us with your joining details.
- If you do not receive the email within 24 hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org