Next public workshop: 6 September – 8 October 2021
Modern training is not just about digitising current training events but thinking differently about what is appropriate for today’s workforce. In this 5-week online workshop we will first look at how to address the issues with current training and then consider some of the modern training options.
- Designing effective training for the modern workplace
- From courses to resources
- From classroom to virtual training
- From one-off training events to continuous learning
- From creation to curation
HOW THE WORKSHOP RUNS
Please note that this is not a traditional course; it is an active and interactive social workshop so you will be creating things and sharing your work with others. Each week there will be a reading from the MWL 2021 resource plus a Practical Task to complete and share with the group. There are no synchronous activities so that you can fit it into your working week. The workshop is hosted on our Yammer platform and facilitated by Jane Hart.
PRE-READING FOR THIS WORKSHOP
Section 1 of MWL 2021: Introduction to Modern Workplace Learning (Access to the full online resource and PDF is included in the workshop fee.)
Please note we have a strict payment in advance policy
- The workshop fee is £99 if you use the automated online payment service (via PayPal). You will then receive a transaction receipt from PayPal which you can use for expenses. Please use the payment instructions below
- The workshop fee is £110 if you require a formal receipt and/or want to pay by inter-bank transfer. In which case please email Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk for further details.
PayPal payment instructions
- Use the pull down menu to select the option you want. When you click the Buy Now button you will be taken to a page at the PayPal site where you can pay by PayPal or credit card, and receive a payment receipt. If you use a credit card, please note our merchant name is Tesserae Ltd, so this is the name that will appear on your credit card statement
- We will use the name and email you provided to PayPal to set up your account and send your login details, so if this is different, please send full details to Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk
- If there is more than one participant, please send the name and email address of each participant to Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk
- If you do not receive an email within 24 hours with your joining instructions, please contact email@example.com