Next public workshop: 25 October – 26 November 2021
Although L&D departments have traditionally focused on training people to do their jobs, research tells us that most of what employees learn at work happens as they do their job – it’s just that they are not aware of it or make the most of it. So, in this 5-week online workshop we look at how to work with managers and their team to help them get the most out of – and learn from – their daily working experiences.
- Week 1: Fostering the modern worker
- Week 2: Inspiring the modern manager
- Week 3: Supporting performance needs on the job
- Week 4: Encouraging reflective practices
- Week 5: Making the most of digital tools and technologies.
HOW THE WORKSHOP RUNS
The online workshop is hosted in our Yammer network and are facilitated by Jane Hart.. It consists of weekly readings and practical tasks where you share your work with the cohort in a group space. There are no synchronous activities, so you decide when you do the work and interact with the group, and fit the work into your working life. The workshops are therefore suitable for any timezone. Note: these online workshop are not traditional courses, they are as much about interacting with and learning from other people. The work commitment is about a couple of hours a week.
PRE-READING FOR THIS WORKSHOP
Section 1 of MWL 2021: Introduction to Modern Workplace Learning (Access to the full online resource and PDF is included in the workshop fee)
Please note we have a strict payment in advance policy
- £99: Automated online payment by PayPal also allows us to keep our fees as low as possible as you will. You will receive a transaction receipt from PayPal which you can use for expenses. Please use the payment instructions below.
- £110: If you require a formal (VAT) receipt and/or want to pay by inter-bank transfer, in which case please email Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk for further details.
PayPal payment instructions
- When you click the Buy Now button you will be taken to a page at the PayPal site where you can pay by PayPal or credit card, and receive a payment receipt. If you use a credit card, please note our merchant name is Tesserae Ltd, so this is the name that will appear on your credit card statement
- We will use the name and email you provided to PayPal to set up your account and send your login details, so if this different, please send full details to Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk
- If there is more than one participant, please send the name and email address of each participant to Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk
- If you do not receive an email within 24 hours with your joining instructions, please contact email@example.com