Although L&D departments have traditionally focused on training people to do their jobs, research tells us that most of what employees learn at work happens as they do their job – it’s just that they are not aware of it or make the most of it. And, when team members work together closely, share reflections and resources on a regular basis, they continuously learn from each other. This, in fact, is where the real social learning takes place. So, in this 6-week online workshop we look at how to work with managers and individuals to help them get the most out of – and learn from – their daily working experiences, as well as support a knowledge sharing culture within teams.
Week 1: Inspire modern managers
Week 2: Foster modern workers
Week 3: Enable reflective practices at work
Week 4: Support team sharing and collaboration
Week 5: Set up and manage a Community of Practice
Week 6: Help managers with on the job development
You can find out more about how this workshop runs in the lef6-hand sidebar, but please note this is an ACTIVE and INTERACTIVE workshop so you will be producing things and sharing your work with others. If you prefer to just read about the topic, you are recommended to purchase access to the online resource, Modern Workplace Learning 2020. Please note: that MWL 2020 is free to participants on this workshop.
(Note: This is one of our three MWL workshops. You can find details of the other workshops here)
To keep our fees as low as possible we offer a number of ways of payment:
If you are happy with a PayPal receipt, payment can be made by credit card or PayPal. Just click on the Buy Now button to the right and follow the PayPal payment instructions. This is the simplest and cheapest way to pay and best for those who can expense their fees. See PayPal instructions below.
If you want an invoice/VAT/receipt and/or want to pay by inter-bank transfer.
PayPal payment instructions
- When you click the Buy Now button you will be taken to a page at the PayPal site to pay. Either Sign in to your PayPal account OR Check out as Guest to pay by credit card. Complete the form with your credit card details. You will also receive a payment receipt. Note: our merchant name is Tesserae Ltd, and this is the name that will appear on your credit card statement
- Where there is more than one participant, please provide the name and email address of each participant in the Instructions to Merchant.
- Click Return to Tesserae Ltd to return to this site.
- You will then receive an email from us with your joining details.
- If you do not receive the email within 24 hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org